Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Personal Happiness project: week 22

So Thanksgiving was a hit, Christmas decorations are up, and Christmas music has been playing almost nonstop. Things have been good lately!


On to this week's challenge: V for "Vent. Visualize your dreams." Kay, so while venting isn't super productive for me since it just sort of builds on itself instead of making me feel better I'm going to just learn to let things go instead. Just take a deep breath, keep things in perspective, and let it go. I'm sure things will still bother me but learning to move past them or deal with them will be more productive than keeping them bottled up inside. 

Then for the next part, I guess my dreams are having kids and Kyle getting accepted to a program he will enjoy. I think the best way to do this one will be to live our lives as if these dreams were coming true. Like faith. If you only hope for things to happen then you only have half of faith. The other part is acting on that hope as if it were true. So to have faith in Jesus Christ means to believe that he is the Savior of the world and then live your life in accordance with His commandments. Because if He's the Savior you're going to listen to what he says, right? To visualize my dreams I will prepare my life so I can be ready for children when they come. I guess there isn't much I can do regarding Kyle's acceptance, but I can be happy for him when we do finally find out where we could be going in the next few months. And I can try to be happy with my life now and the great place we are living to make this interim period as enjoyable as possible. So challenge on to you too! Have a great week!

No comments: