Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Personal Happiness project: week 19

Halloween was alright. Kyle had his woodshop class so he missed our first trick-or-treaters! We got three: our neighbors (1 child) and our neighbor's sister's family (2 children). I had a good time. I stayed at home and frosted sugar cookies we made the day before. There are a billion! I don't know how we're going to get rid of them all. But now it's November, so Thanksgiving is coming! And then Christmas is coming! Excited for a break.


Anyway, this week is the letter S and the challenge is "Smile. Sleep. Simplify." Sleeping I have down! I'm good at that one. Smiling is pretty good too, maybe work on being more friendly and positive. Simplify...hmmm...well, I think I want to take this the direction of cleaning my house. I have lots of piles in my bedroom and everywhere of papers and things that need to be sorted that I'm going to go through this week. Maybe I should go through my clothes too? Nah! :) I've tried but I justify keeping everything. Any tips?

Oh, and today is election day. I'm so nervous! I am really excited to see who wins because either will make the next four years interesting. Have a great week and go vote!


No comments: