Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Personal Happiness project: week 15


This week is brought to you by the letter "O" and the challenge is "Own a pet. Observe beauty." Well, this challenge is going to need to be adjusted because we're not allowed to have pets in our apartment. But we are allowed to have plants! Same thing right? So, we will own plants and take care of them and love them and not get kicked out of our apartment.

In the morning on my way to work I try to take notice of the sunrise. They are really cool in this area because the mountains cast shadows on the sky; it looks really cool. This week I will try to focus more on the beauty around me. We live in such a beautiful world; we can't just take it for granted because we'd be super ungrateful. And I just realized that I've only been thinking about observing beauty in nature, but really I should look for beauty in other people and things too. Looks like this one will be a nice excuse to slow down and take in the world around me, looking for the positive, beautiful things instead of focusing on the negative. Well, sounds good. I'll just need to make sure I actually slow down! Anyway, have a great week!

I've probably already shared this one already, but it's a good one :)



No comments: