Friday, November 12, 2010

Homework? What homework?

So I'm doing a terrible job at writing my philosophy paper. And my statistics paper. And studying Aristotle. But let's focus on the positives...I'm doing a great job at reading blogs, listening to music, catching up on current events, and making sure I reach adequate glucose and sodium levels by eating way more and way worse than I should. Ahh, positivism. I feel much better.

The reason I'm getting so much done is because Kyle is doing a HumorU show tonight. I miss that boy. Last Wednesday, I saw him for 2 hours, this Wednesday I saw him for 40 minutes, and today I saw him for about an hour. On a typical day we spend maybe four or five hours together. School and work and life are getting in the way! I told Kyle before we were married that I couldn't wait for the day that I got sick of him because I was with him too much. Apparently life was listening and is doing all it can to postpone that day. Little did life know that that day would be a long time coming without its help.

*sigh*

No comments: