Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Personal Happiness project: conclusion

We made it! Whew! It has been a good thing for me to do these challenges and I think I do feel happier. There have been a lot of ups and downs, but overall I'm heading upward. This next year especially, I am going to try to keep simplifying my life so I can enjoy it more instead of always running around like a crazy. I hope that 2013 will be a great year. There are a lot of big life changing things that will be happening this year, mainly grad school for Kyle. We have yet to hear from any, but it is still really soon as most schools he applied to haven't even reached their application deadlines yet. But I am excited to see where we will be headed this next year or if we will be staying where we are. Also, I will be 25 this year! So that's weird. Maybe one of these days I'll finally feel like an adult? Maybe?

Anyway, Happy New Year! I hope you make it a great one!

1 comment:

Jennifer Tanner said...

Which grad schools has he applied to? We're excited for you to find out as well!