Thursday, September 20, 2012

Personal Happiness Project: week 12

I've been slacking.

Instead of trying to do two weeks in one, I'm just going to say last week was a break and this week we started again. 'Kay. Let's do this.

This week is brought to you by the letter "L" and stands for "Laugh. Love. Learn to let go." So I think what I'll focus on to accomplish this week's challenge is "Don't worry, be happy" (Luke 2:10). I need to laugh and be happy and enjoy the life that I have right now. I will look past the faults in others and love them the way that Heavenly Father loves His children. And I will let go of things about myself that bother me, like worrying that what I say is dumb or weird. Or worrying about things that are out of my control, not that I do that often but I think everyone does this a little. Anyway, so that's that.

And here's a video that I really like about love for a spiritual thought. Have a great week!



No comments: