Thursday, February 27, 2014

Well, 4 months went by fast

So...I had a baby. NBD :) Birth story to come later. Right now he is sleeping in our front carrier on my chest because he refused to fall asleep earlier even though he was still tired after his nap (We went to the grocery store. I was hoping the walk over there would put him to sleep. Or maybe walking down the aisles. Or the walk home. Nope. Nope. And nope.) He has been sleeping a ton in the last 24 hours! He fell asleep at 4 p.m. and was still asleep when we went to bed at 9, so I woke him up enough to eat. But then he didn't wake up again until 1 a.m.! And then he slept for another 3 hours! I know I shouldn't complain, but last night I didn't get anything done because I kept expecting him to wake up any minute (usually when I start working on a project). I hope he's alright. He's been pretty happy otherwise. Just cranky because he is still tired after naps.

Anyway, I just thought I should probably update my blog since it's been awhile. Paul's whole life actually. And it's starting to snow. Glad I went to the grocery store already!
Knocked out. Hopefully long enough to rest this weary soul.
A happy few minutes after his nap before he realizes he's still tired.
Earlier this month. Isn't he adorable?!


No comments: