Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Personal Happiness project: week 25

One week left! We are getting ready to go out of town and I am just not ready for it. This trip has totally snuck up on me! So we'll make this one fast so I can finish getting presents done and the house cleaned and our suitcase packed. Ahh, so much to do!
The challenge is "Yell less. Yield to your thoughts." Well the first one is easy since I don't yell, but I will try to focus on not even getting upset at things that happen or people. As for the second bit, I will try to be closer to Heavenly Father so I can listen better to what the Holy Ghost is prompting me to do or say. This part will end up being a lifelong challenge. Hopefully I can try to expedite the process by starting to work on it now. Anyway, I have to run (so much for all that slowing down I did last week!). Have a great week! Merry Christmas!

Oh and Happy 2 1/2 years of marriage to the best husband! Muah!

No comments: