Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Personal Happiness project: week 3

This week is brought to you by the letter C and the week's challenge is "Create something exciting." I have a few ideas for this. I'm going to focus on the artsy-craftsy aspect of this challenge because that is more exciting than creating a family budget or creating an empty receipt box.

I bought a canvas a few months ago that I have yet to do anything with besides shove it in a cupboard. But the challenge in a few weeks is to paint, so maybe I'll save it for that. There are a few crafty things around the house I want to try, but they're not super exciting, just moderately. Pottery is my go-to creative outlet because I'm good at it and there are a few techniques I've been reading about on Ceramic Arts Daily that I want to try. I'm looking forward to the products from this week's challenge because {hopefully} it will be something tangible. Pictures to follow!



In other news, we harvested our first tomato and it was delicious! It was really sweet. We will soon be harvesting another one that is bigger than the first, and when I checked yesterday, other tomatoes are starting to change colors too! I love having a garden.

No comments: