Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love and Nerf guns


Today was the silliest day Kyle and I have had in a long time. We slept in this morning to recover from late night party-ing, had a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and jarred pears (our favorite), and then he started playing piano while I cleaned up breakfast.

Soon thereafter, I grabbed both the nerf guns we got as wedding gifts (thanks Jeremy and Keri!) and the fight began! After pelting him with suction cups, I gave him his gun to even out the fight. He barricaded himself in the living room and I huddled behind the bathroom sink. I don't even know how long we shot at each other, but I definitely had the giggles for most of it. It was fantastic and I decidedly won!

Then a walk to the library to pick up a movie, back home for lunch (ham and cheese sandwiches on yummy italian bread I made yesterday) and movie watching before heading to campus to usher for a dance recital. Then back home for Munchkin and pizza making with T&K that night. Whoo! What a day!

Our first time ushering as a married couple :)

Munchkin!

The pizza was fantastic!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Yay Munchkin!!!

Schmetterling said...

It was a fantastic day.

Very sneaky camera work. I don't think any of us realized that you took our picture--I certainly didn't, at least.